Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2019 ACC Tournament

UVA, while a really good team, is a better matchup for Duke than most of the Top 5 teams - I think tall slashers like Zion/Cam/RJ present some unique challenges to UVA's packline D, and for the most part this was demonstrated in the 2 earlier games

I mean we're still a Final 4 caliber team, but not the "even" favorites we were projected to be before Tre's injury. We've been dealt some shit luck so far this season. Maybe we're due for some good luck.

This made me feel a little better about the season but not any better about our NCAA tournament chances.
To be fair, we did just beat a top 3 team on a neutral court.
True, maybe I just need to set aside my notions of what winning basketball should look like. I don't feel like teams usually win the tournament with one good player, though.

If I am realistic, Barrett is still very good despite his recent struggles. He filled up the stat sheet in everything but scoring tonight. So one all-time great player and a very good one.

On the plus side, I guess at least Zion should be less susceptible to choking that JJ in the tournament. I guess our season could end when he picks up a few bullshit charges and can't be on the court. But I don't see an "off night" from him.

This made me feel a little better about the season but not any better about our NCAA tournament chances.
To be fair, we did just beat a top 3 team on a neutral court.

Really on the road if you think about it then the ESPN studio analysts says postgame “I wonder how Duke will do on a neutral floor that’s a hostile environment.” I was thinking did you not just watch the game? It was some guy that played in the 90’s for UCLA.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom