Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 NCAA Tournament

If OSU advances, they are gonna be out of luck next Saturday. UL/Duke will probably win that game comfortably.

refs are whistle happy. craft slipped a few minutes ago, and thomas initiated contact and flailed, hansbrough-style. both were "fouls".

OSU has no balance. They are like UNC this year--they don't have a lineup that is good both offensively and defensively.

Hopefully, Louisville will be deathly ill and that WSU player will be injured. And then we will somehow have to play neither of Florida and Mich.

Hopefully, all remaining teams will be ruled ineligible for the rest of the tournament and replaced with Virginia Tech.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Even if Duke were to beat Louisville, 90% of experts would pick Wichita State or Ohio State over Duke.
I hope nobody picks us to win from here out.

I'm guessing because the offensive player in that instance would generally be in the air already

ddshog said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Even if Duke were to beat Louisville, 90% of experts would pick Wichita State or Ohio State over Duke.
I hope nobody picks us to win from here out.

That was the way it was in 2010 until Butler.

I actually don't want to play WSU. All of their points have been drives with or w/o kick outs, as well as rebounds. Armstead and VanVleet can get in the paint against us. And they have good hands and quickness.

They're like a competent Maryland.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom