Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 NCAA Tournament

For some reason it would make me happy if McGary left for the NBA this year, just so I could convince myself that he was one and done no matter what and missing out on him was no big deal, and that he never won anything anyways.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
No one was going to beat this team though. They were just as dominant as Kentucky last year and Kansas 08 and Duke 10. Maybe Duke on its best shooting day (Kelly at 70% 3pt, all the guards at 50% 3pt) could've taken them. Realistic best case for Duke was losing in the finals.

Right. It would have been nice to watch Duke basketball for 1-2 more games though.

Someone needs to start a thread on recruiting white jumpshooters, and why we don't recruit more of them.

DurhamSon said:
For some reason it would make me happy if McGary left for the NBA this year, just so I could convince myself that he was one and done no matter what and missing out on him was no big deal, and that he never won anything anyways.

Yeah, but the thing is that at Duke he would have been two-and-done due to the depth chart.

DurhamSon said:
Someone needs to start a thread on recruiting white jumpshooters, and why we don't recruit more of them.

I mean, just look at next year's team. Not a single white jumpshooter. I'm sick of recruiting all these white athletes like Murphy.

rome8180 said:
DurhamSon said:

Yeah, but the thing is that at Duke he would have been two-and-done due to the depth chart.

Well in my scenario, he and his parents went into Coach K's office, told them he's thinking of leaving, and then Coach K accused him of fucking up his program.

Minus Burke, Mcgary, and probably Robinson + Hardaway.

Michigan State's bitch again next year.

dkst0426 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His reaction was exactly mine. Since when is there a gunshot to announce the winner?

Last edited by a moderator:

This should be interesting, given they either didn't have any formal principles before or they followed them wildly inconsistently.

Principle #1: No mid majors as 1 seeds until the stench of Gonzaga is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would never fly in America but I think it'd be kickass to do a draw like they do for the English FA Cup. 34 AQs and highest ranked in one bowl, remaining at large in the other and draw one from each for the bracket. How nuts does the tournament become? How crazy does that draw get in terms of TV ratings, Social Media discussion, press, etc?

You could end up getting top teams to play each other in the early games which is why itll never happen but it'd make the tournament even more dramatic and awesome.

Whatever stops Duke from getting screwed like they did this year, I am down with that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom