Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2015 TDF Bracket Challenge

dukeberto

All American
Bookie
For those interested in participating in the 2015 TDF Bracket Challenge, click the link below

http://the-duke-forum.mayhem.cbssports. ... ste_cbsinv
password is: TDF

Standard scoring, up to two brackets per player.

For the nukester:
DukeNukem05 said:
From the Group Home, you can click the Options tab and change your default name + hide email.

/protecting your privacy.

Good luck!

Spoiler SFW.
Mods, send to appropriate thread if necessary, just didn't want it lost in intelligent discussion

From the Group Home, you can click the Options tab and change your default name + hide email.

/protecting your privacy.

Sean May MAY have tried to eat him. It's been a long time, and he's moved on.

Would you mind adding my privacy comment to the OP? I'll shut up about it if you do.

FYI to people who use this for other brackets - you have to do it for every group you join.

Nukem is all-in on the privacy thing. Must have something major to hide.

I'm anti system setups that default to broadcasting all your shit. I like knowing about the next guy (or really, girl), but people should at least have a chance at hiding information from me.

It's just his annual thing where he gives clear warning and notice to everyone before hunting down and gruesomely murdering anyone who leaves their information public. I think he feels like it makes that more acceptable somehow.

Pantone287 said:
It's just his annual thing where he gives clear warning and notice to everyone before hunting down and gruesomely murdering anyone who leaves their information public. I think he feels like it makes that more acceptable somehow.

"YOU WERE WARNED!!" (You won't believe what happens next!)

Since I am always terrible at these things anyway, I put zero effort into all my brackets. We'll see how it goes.

I haven't looked at this or any of my other brackets. I know they're all terrible. I'm annoyed that this guy on Facebook, who I know for a fact watches barely any basketball, has a far better bracket than any of mine.

DurhamSon was banned from participation after last year's incident.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom