[2018-19] Virginia, at Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, at Notre Dame, St. John's

We better go at least 4-1 over this stretch because the next 5 games are going to be brutal.

BC
@ UVA
@ Louisville
NC State
UNC
@ Syracuse
@ VT

Feels like we'll only win 3 or 4 of those.

Just saw on twitter that Duke is a -3.5 favorite? This seems like a shoe in for lots of money to be made.

Can’t be real. We’re 3 days out, which makes it unrealistic enough, but there’s also doubt about the one remaining Duke player who can potentially dribble and shoot well. If Virginia isn’t favored, something is wrong.

Assuming you're talking about what whoever the fuck this guy is tweeted:
https://twitter.com/KellyRowe910

Banner day on Duke-Forum for random twitter accounts with numbers in their names and few followers?

I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up at Duke +3.5 and this random asshole thought that meant duke was the favorite.

Their spacing is outstanding. You just see them running to the open spots on the floor.

One of the biggest issues with Duke going forward is the spacing down low with Zion .and Ques. Against Cuse, Ques was going from box to box on offense, and it smothered Zion.

I feel like some hi lo post action with Ques up top and Zion down low could work, as Ques is a better passer than Javin. When Javin is in, you work it in reverse, Zion getting an entry into the FT line area, drive to the bucket and look for Javin after his man inevitably comes to double team Zion.

This only works if AOC, Jack and Cam can loosen up the perimeter by making some 3's.

RJ, AOC, Cam, White and Zion might be the best lineup against them. It'll hurt us defensively but they're not a high powered offense. That 5 man lineup will be tough to guard for anyone.

Two teams, when they play against each other, will have roughly the same number of possessions. Duke isn't going to have 80 possessions to use its offense on Virginia while Virginia has 50 possessions to use its offense against Duke or whatever stupid shit someone could possibly be thinking when they think "high-powered" is more difficult to deal with than "efficient."

I know how possessions work. I think we all do. Anyway, UVA is going to try and slow the game down, run their offense to perfection and execute you to death. Maybe the numbers will show differently, but I think Duke and its defense handles those type of teams better than they do the teams who just try to score as much as possible, like a Gonzaga or a Tennessee.

I know how possessions work. I think we all do. Anyway, UVA is going to try and slow the game down, run their offense to perfection and execute you to death. Maybe the numbers will show differently, but I think Duke and its defense handles those type of teams better than they do the teams who just try to score as much as possible, like a Gonzaga or a Tennessee.

Yeah the defense might handle those teams better with Tre Jones spear heading the attack. Without him, we should all expect our defense to drop considerably.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil