Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] Duke at NC State

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the two most hated men in America, Donald Trump and Coach K, got a reprieve today.

We've still found a way, with better defensive Duke teams, to give up 96 points to State teams just as bad as this one.

I assume @dub_seahawks was unable to motivate his guys to play well against a losing team.

State was missing their high scorer, a guy that has destroyed us in the past. I believe if he was there we would have given up 96. Anyway, it was nice game to watch because I didn't get mad and laughed a lot with my kids at how bad State was at times.

I'm exaggerating. State was so bad that a D-F team might have had a chance

There were so many possessions for State that were just laughable. As I said during the chat, it was like Duke was playing a more retarded version of itself.

Williams, Hurt, Steward all really good. Roach did nothing. Moops didn't kill us. Jalen Johnson is the worst and didn't play the 2nd half and Baker didn't play at all. Coleman saw the floor a bit. Brakefield looked alright, but missed a couple of easy layups, but had 6 boards.

I'm exaggerating. State was so bad that a D-F team might have had a chance

There were so many possessions for State that were just laughable. As I said during the chat, it was like Duke was playing a more retarded version of itself.

Williams, Hurt, Steward all really good. Roach did nothing. Moops didn't kill us. Jalen Johnson is the worst and didn't play the 2nd half and Baker didn't play at all. Coleman saw the floor a bit. Brakefield looked alright, but missed a couple of easy layups, but had 6 boards.

Fun stat that seems like it can't be true: JBRAKE's 6 boards in his 14 minutes were more rebounds than Hurt/Williams/Johnson/Coleman got in their other 66 frontcourt minutes combined.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom