Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] Duke at Notre Dame

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't shake the feeling that this may be a "we don't like playing him and he doesn't like playing here that much but it doesn't benefit either party to admit that" injury.

Wouldn't shock me.

Someone in Johnson's family had to see/hear about K telling Scheyer he's "fucking soft." Probably didn't go over too well.

Big Rod Johnson, undoubtedly.
I heard Dick Hurt and Rod Johnson fought it out and Dick won.

None of the top 6-7 OADs should be playing this season, not in college and not in GLeague. It can’t be enjoyable to play in front of nobody and know hardly anyone is watching on TV either. College is an especially bad option since these guys still have to attend meaningless classes while isolated and sitting in depressing dorm rooms. Then there’s the whole increased risk of collapsing from COVID heart failure. Just get with an agent and prepare for the draft.

I can't shake the feeling that this may be a "we don't like playing him and he doesn't like playing here that much but it doesn't benefit either party to admit that" injury.

Wouldn't shock me.

Someone in Johnson's family had to see/hear about K telling Scheyer he's "fucking soft." Probably didn't go over too well.

Big Rod Johnson, undoubtedly.
I heard Dick Hurt and Rod Johnson fought it out and Dick won.

Well I think they're both pricks.

I'd be surprised if JBRAKE gets frozen out. He can shoot and defend, doesnt make many mistakes, and K seems like he trusts him.

I actually think 2 guards plus + him and Hurt and Williams is the most likely starting lineup Weds, unless Moore has "earned" his spot back.

Williams does seem more likely to get the frosh K freeze, though. We're going to get so damn tired of watching a Hurt/Brake frontcourt with a small, mediocre backcourt.

Duke is favored by 4 points tonight, as Vegas continues to have much more faith in K to transform this team than anyone who has closely followed Duke basketball for decades.

Isn't there some movie where Zach Galifianakas does the whole "dick and balls tucked between the legs" thing? I hope so, because that's what I'm picturing and I'd like to think I didn't just make it up.

I'm mad there is a game tonight, but happy there isn't another one for 13 days.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom