Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] Duke at Pittsburgh

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
pittsburgh-map.jpg

Tuesday, January 19, 9:00pm ET, ESPN

Twins. Neither was recruited by top tier programs. They would easily be the two best players on Duke, UNC or Kentucky this season, and their lack of size/shooting means they’ll be doing this for two more seasons each after this season.

We were looking at Garcia casually. I really liked his game and was never quite sure why we didn't recruit him harder.

Duke is favored by 4 at Pitt.

If Duke has no intention of beating a good team this season, they absolutely must keep winning every game against bad teams. In other words, this game is a must-win. They will have the most fraudulent NCAAT resume ever (no exaggeration) but at least they will be in the NCAAT.

For the first time in 20+ years I can say I legit don't care too much about the season. I've tried to convince myself in past years to have that attitude but I've always gotten sucked in.

That said, the one thing I weirdly care about is not missing the tourney. We don't even have the longest streak but for some reason that's still important to me. Not sure why.

Same starters as last time. Gold, ROach, Steward, #5, Hurt

I was sad when I realized this was happening tonight and extra sad when i realized it was at 9 pm

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom