Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] North Carolina at Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
PCUNDTHYQWJTZFE.20150420200712.jpg

Saturday, February 6, 6:00pm ET, ESPN

With no exceptions, every home February game vs. UNC has either been a loss, necessitated a comeback against a decidedly inferior UNC team, or a razor thin win against a better UNC team, since Roy has been coaching. Since this UNC is better, but also bad, i'm not sure where that fits in the paradigm.

I've never felt more sure of a loss. We will be outrebounded by roughly 100. We don't have the scoring firepower to offset that.

Reactions: aiw
We get roasted by at least 30. Goldwire, Steward, and Roach have 40 turnovers. Hurt breaks his shooting wrist. Jalen Johnson tears an ACL, and Joey Baker is the leading scorer with 7 points.

MY question is K losing it? Cause the team admitted they didn't listen to him about the Miami game... and lost

???? I dont like hearing that at all especially from THIS team

I'm considering putting $40 on UNC. Considering my betting track record, this could be good for Duke.

My usual calculus on these games is "How much would I pay for a Duke win?" and then work backwards from there with the ML, usually the line high enough where I don't have to bet more than $100-$200 to get the payout I want.

In a shittastic year like this I think i'd rather have $50 than a victory over UNC

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom