Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke at Florida State

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The took 19 more shots and 7 more FT and we lost by 1. What a way to piss away a game. Rebound just half as badly and we win by 10.

Coaching is one thing particularly boxing or, but unable to hang onto the ball is another. Team full of weak hands

how did Mark have games of double digit rebounds last year? Wtf happened to him

FSU shot it outta their ass the whole game. Duke was terrible rebounding and shooting. And couldn't stop them inside thus the zone. A starter got hurt, AND we still had a chance to win it.

From the beginning, the stars in their courses was against us.

FSU shot it outta their ass the whole game. Duke was terrible rebounding and shooting. And couldn't stop them inside thus the zone. A starter got hurt, AND we still had a chance to win it.

From the beginning, the stars in their courses was against us.
It was actually a good thing for us that Keels got hurt. We played much better without him. He’s such a fucking chucker.

Just so embarrassing watching K come out and take a shit all over this glut of talent day in and day out. There's not really even any point in nitpicking what particular players are doing, or what the opponent is doing. None of it should even matter with the absurd talent mismatch we have every night.

Also, this was obviously a small sample in a perfect zone matchup, but it's so unsurprising that this team has been like +40/100 during its only zone minutes so far this season.

Literally just don't have a coach that actively sabotages his overwhelming talent advantage on a nightly basis and this roster cruises to the ACC championship and a 1-seed. Watching this unnecessary manufactured struggle is feeling like a worse and worse use of time.

Didn’t spend more than a few seconds looking at this, since I don’t enjoy not enjoying my time. 63.6% defensive rebounding seems surprisingly not disastrous, compared with what it felt like watching the game.

Keels: 30% usage, 70 ORtg. The comeback by Duke may have been more related to Keels being out of the game than Duke going to zone. He is single handedly turning wins into losses now.

Such an oddity. Dumb luck/random chance has to be doing most of the heavy lifting in that streak.

That said, while I'm too lazy to look at the details of each of those games, I suppose using a deep bench all the time conceivably would send you into overtimes with generally fresher legs and fewer foul issues, so Hamilton's style probably plays into it somehow.

Last edited:
Here's my Duke homer take.
K is such a good coach, he gets Duke to OT in games they should've folded in.
Hamilton is such a shit coach, he doesn't put away teams he should beat in regulation, thus requiring OT to get the job done.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom