Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke at Louisville

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Malik_Williams_celebration.jpg

Saturday, January 29, 12:00pm ET, ESPN or ESPN2
KFC Yum! Center

Two teams with non-existent coaching will face off, as Duke tries to survive another of the many road tests from bad ACC teams this season.

Expect Duke to be favored by 8-10 points.

Last edited:
I assume they will get the new coach bump. I assume this was exactly the thinking behind their timing.

Reactions: TS9
I assume they will get the new coach bump. I assume this was exactly the thinking behind their timing.

They’ve had garbage attendance lately. With Duke on Saturday and UNC on Monday, they’re gonna guarantee themselves sellouts at the very least. I have tickets for Saturday. I’ll gladly unload them if it looks like I could make a generous profit.

Are you Cmon?

Were you there for the Zion game?

Reactions: TS9
Damion fucking Lee (side note: who apparently, coincidentally, is married to Seth Curry’s sister).

I hate playing @ Louisville. The refs always seem to be terrible there. I remember K got a technical in the 2016 game where Grayson got elbowed in the face.
Yeah, and I expect the whistle to be even worse this time given the Twitter backlash and Brownell's comments tonight.

"Loserville will be no problem. Remember when Duke was down 23 points in the 2nd half and Duke still won? They will take care of business for sure this time as well".

-Vodka

In this situation, K should sit this one out and let Scheyer coach again. Only seems fair.

Line fell all the way to 6 points as of early Saturday morning.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom