Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke at Louisville

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His massive swat on that big guy's two handed dunk attempt coming down the lane was probably his most impressive block to date. That had every look of being a momentum boosting monster dunk and flex, and he just totally humbled the guy.
#21 was so humbled he did that “stay motionless on the ground and pretend to be really hurt” move.

Surprised we didn't just collapse when they tied it at 60-60. I didn't even think we'd defended that badly. They hit so many bullshit stepbacks off of zero ball movement.

They scored 5 points in the final 8:30.

Surprised we didn't just collapse when they tied it at 60-60. I didn't even think we'd defended that badly. They hit so many bullshit stepbacks off of zero ball movement.

They scored 5 points in the final 8:30.

The crowd was ready to detonate at that point. If Louisville had gotten the lead, I’m certain we would’ve lost.

From that point on, our defense and effort on the glass were both phenomenal.

Reactions: TS9
Watched that section of the game again. They didn't score at all between 8:32 and 2:17.

Also, in the final 8:32, it looks like we grabbed 13 defensive rebounds and 5 offensive rebounds. That's a pace of nearly 85 rebounds (61 defensive and 24 offensive) if extended over a full game. Paolo and Mark each had five rebounds during that stretch.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom