Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke vs. Clemson

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
hall-of-the-clemson-tigers-celebrates-a-shot-with-nick-honor-during-picture-id1360087034

Tuesday, January 25, 7pm ET, ESPN or ESPN2
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Like every team in the failing ACC, Clemson is nowhere near as formidable as they were thought to be earlier in the season. This would be a bad loss when Duke can’t really afford any more if they want a 1-seed in the ACC and NCAA tournaments.

Duke should be favored by about 12-13 points. Duke would perhaps be fortunate to be missing Trevor Keels once again.

At first I thought Stanley Borden transferred and lifted a few weights.
I keep seeing him on campus for some reason. It's funny how guys who look skinny on the basketball court don't look that way at all in regular clothing. I remember seeing Dunleavy a few times and thinking how chiseled he looked, whereas on the court he looked like some sort of frail alien or fetal ghost.

I thought the same thing about Paulus when I saw him on campus. Looks tiny next to other giants but still an obvious outlier physically next to regular college students.

I regret not picking the 20+ option. I think we've found something with this current lineup. Plus, they don't match up well with us at all. They're mediocre at absolutely everything besides 3pt shooting. Not good on the offensive glass. Not particularly old or tall.

They also have zero good wins.

If you tell me Keels is playing and K plans to start him, then I think Duke wins by 7-9.

Line has moved in Clemson’s direction, down to 11.5. This must mean Keels is playing, and almost certainly starting.

Clemson had 2 injured players that were questionable, but will be playing

Has anyone else picked up on how much the Duke social media team has been posting videos and pictures of Jeremy Roach recently? Or am I reading into it too much?

Feels like the classic Duke Basketball social media confidence boost campaign attempt.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom