Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke vs. Gardner Webb

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Zeck_17.jpg

Tuesday, November 16, 7pm ET, RSN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Duke will attempt to figure things out against three more terrible teams before facing Gonzaga, who will be rounding into their usual national runner-up form against two top 5 opponents in the meantime.

Expect this line to be in the low to mid 20s.

I see they only start one player over 6'4, so I assume K will feel he has no earthly choice but to play Savarino and that 5'8 walk-on at the forward spots to remain competitive. Just a tough hand he's been dealt with this roster full of untalented, bad players like Mark Williams and AJ Griffin.

Looks like one of the dreaded RSN/ACCNX blackout situations for me. Which, after the last couple of games, might actually be a blessing.

Not saying what Duke will or should do, but if Paolo doesn't play tonight, I'd imagine Joey starts in his stead after his good showing Saturday. A Roach-Keels-Moore-Baker-Mark lineup might be the thing Mark needs to get going down low.

We're just gonna find out at game time that he's out?

I'm really confused why it would be blacked out for me. My friends who share my YouTubeTV account say it is. "You have to watch it on this network you don't have. You're not allowed to watch it on this network you do have, despite the fact that that network is carrying it." Makes sense!

Damn, I didn't want to have to watch this live. Now I'll have to find a shitty stream or something and actually endure this misery in real time.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom