Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] NC State at Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the other hand, given their prices I'm not sure if even Duke has the athletic budget for it.

Watching now. No wonder we couldn't get any rebounds. Their entire team is like Usain fucking Bolt out there. It's like the only thing Keatts looked for when recruiting was speed.

I guess it helps when your average weight is 90 pounds.

Last edited:
I have zero doubt they would have destroyed us at State. They look infinitely quicker. We couldn't keep their lead guard out of the lane at all.

Thankfully being the fastest team in the history of organized sports doesn't help their defense at all.

Cameron Indoor is famous for its spacious bench areas, so not sure why any coach would need to venture out onto the playing floor.

My friend and I were saying the same thing. I just assumed Keats was going to jump in and play.

When will the coach of a Division 1 team become the Woody Hayes of college basketball? I'm thinking that would be a good way for Boeheim to go out. Can't rule out K, he's still got a few months of opportunities left.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom