Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Boston College

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
ERS00735_copy.jpg

Saturday, February 10, 2pm ET, ESPN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Kenpom: #90 overall, #65 offense, #143 defense

Another game for Duke basketball where the potential outcomes are: (1) complete disaster or (2) mere relief.

Believe it or not, BC has at least one interesting player. Quinten Post is a 7-0 5th year COVID guy who has improved every season and would now be hypothetically plugged into Duke's starting lineup over Kyle Filipowski by many Duke fans. He's a finesse big who takes a lot of jumpers, protects the rim pretty well, and is good but not great at rebounding for his size. He's an efficient shooter for a 7-footer - 43% from 3, 80% FT, 65% at the rim. Duke fans may remember him for putting up 16 and 6 against Duke last season and hitting a go-ahead jumper with under a minute left.

This is exactly why I wish I could stop watching. Here's my day leading up to and through a basketball game:

1) Heart attack level anxiety before the game
2) Anger and annoyance during the game
3a) Anger and depression if we lose or,
3b) Momentary relief if we won
4) Anxiety about the next game that will steadily increase to heart attack level by game day

The only deviation to this pattern happens once every 15 games or so when we beat an opponent I did not expect to beat and play perfect basketball while doing so.

I'll keep saying bad things so they end up doing good things

averaging 6.5 ppg, already with 7. Shoots 44% from 3 though

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back