Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Hofstra

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
51% is like Halliburton shooting off balance. Almost impossible to attain

Great drive and kick game overall tonight. Very pleased with the offense's improvements since the Arkansas game.

Best passing I have seen all season, like the preseason hype videos but in reality.

The defense sucked in the first half and they also shot out of their minds. One dude had 7 threes

Best passing I have seen all season, like the preseason hype videos but in reality.

The defense sucked in the first half and they also shot out of their minds. One dude had 7 threes
They're one of the best shooting teams in the country. I'm not really surprised.

The offensive possession with 17 minutes left in the second half to put us up 52-41 is all I’ve ever asked for. Four out, Mark goes to set the ball screen, Hofstra downs it, Mark short rolls to the middle, Roach hits him on the perfect pocket pass, Kyle’s waiting in the corner, his defender pinches in so Mark hits Kyle (and he’s actually shot ready) in the shooting pocket for the knockdown, rhythm three that’s basically a practice shot.

Why do we make it look so difficult sometimes? Poetry in motion on that possession.

Same thing at the 8 minute mark, except Kyle’s near the top of the key. Had another one a possession or two ago but Kyle missed. Point remains, it’s more simple than we’ve been making it look. Too bad Mark has had some weak moments on short rolls near the rim.

I think this offense can do well against finesse teams, my concern right now is where they can do it against big physical teams.

They're one of the best shooting teams in the country. I'm not really surprised.
Yeah but that other dude was making turnaround fade away jumpers for awhile in the first half too, Jeremy couldn’t do anything about that and had good position

This was my takeaway as well. Some of the absolute best ball movement we've seen in a while at Duke. Flip as the focal point inside was timing the collapse and dish perfectly for a stretch. Somebody showed him Jokic film or something.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom