Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Houston (NCAA S16)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty crazy that Duke scored only 2 points in the final 3:48 in the game after Proctor's jumper got them to 52-48 lead. I would not have expected a Duke win in that type of scenario.

Pretty crazy that Duke scored only 2 points in the final 3:48 in the game after Proctor's jumper got them to 52-48 lead. I would not have expected a Duke win in that type of scenario.
12 total fouls called on Houston. I don’t know why the NCAA allows this from its officiating. It makes for such a garbage product.
I'm rewatching this game without any emotions. It's borderline unwatchable. You could have called roughly 500 fouls.

I was super impressed with Duke that they were able to be just as physical. Within the first few minutes, they'd elbowed a dude in the head and poked someone in the eye. Neither was called. But on the other side, Flip had a cut on his face and a bloody lip.

Smart coaches have realized that you can basically play basketball like a rugby match if you just establish that as your "style of play." I don't expect the NCAA to make any changes because they're completely dysfunctional. But it would not be hard to dramatically improve the product if they wanted to.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom