Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Louisville

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seven first half turnovers combined between Flip and Mitchell

I wonder why no Blakes. Not that it matters, but surprised.

Sometimes it seems like Scheyer figured it out and Flip is stationed at the key and facilitates and then he turns right around trying to force it in to him so he can spin and turn it over. His first forced FG with the fade away left handed bank shot was disgusting and his 2nd one was forced fade away layup that almost spun out.

Got some bad news for you guys. Filipowski had 5 points on 4 shots that half. I’d bet anything Duke comes out in the 2nd half trying to “establish” Flip

This team's collective grip strength is the weakest I've seen in a decade. Zion would've probably accidentally ripped someone's arm out of the socket if he were on this team.

aiw said:
15-5 ACC in the Covid year
They were ranked #1 in the country in December 2019. I thought Chris Mack was going to be great there. Still stunned at how badly it collapsed

physicsfactor said:
Flip spins himself into the floor and an assist!
his previous pass is exactly what he should be doing on the assist to mark

ACC has pivoted from advertising fake products to advertising fake sports. It’s all UFL and Formula 1 tonight. What gives?

I was just about ready to pull the trigger on those tactical sunglasses, but I don’t remember the brand name

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom