Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Notre Dame

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flip’s stats are substantially better outside of FT shooting, but he just seems so much worse than last year. unenjoayble to watch.
Total hot take here, but I think he's playing through some sort of injury. He can move laterally okay, but when he runs the floor, he kind of waddles. That's different from the way he moved last year (he was just faster), but I think also different from the beginning of this season.
He looked really really tired to me last night.

You can see the waddle as he runs up the floor here. That's not the way Flip was running last year and in November/December of this year.

Last year he had no hips, now he has 2 hips

Contrary to our conversation, I actually liked some of the more aggressive defense last night. I don't know if it's because ND is very small or because they lack athletes or because they're so bad offensively overall. Or maybe it was just that we played Blakes and Stewart more. But it seemed like we were making more of an effort to hedge out high, jump the passing lanes, and even full court trap.

Contrary to our conversation, I actually liked some of the more aggressive defense last night. I don't know if it's because ND is very small or because they lack athletes or because they're so bad offensively overall. Or maybe it was just that we played Blakes and Stewart more. But it seemed like we were making more of an effort to hedge out high, jump the passing lanes, and even full court trap.
I think part of it is knowing ND is playing a lot of 5 out. It makes sense to push them a little farther out of their normal spots.

I remember thinking how miserable it would be to bring the ball up the court against Blakes.

Lots of full court or 3/4 court pressure too.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom