Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACC-Big Ten Challenge - November 27-28

Isn't Rasheed better than Stauskas?

(FWIW, whenever I hear the "wish we had X" talk, I assume that we would just play six (or more) guys on the court. Which would be tough to guard, I admit.)

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Confirmation that Minnesota is a good team.

Granted, FSU sucks.

But I agree that Minny is good.

State has been surprisingly resilient. When they fall behind by 19 in the NCAAT, they're going to make it very interesting from that point forward.

If Northwestern wins do hey get a head start on being Maryland's arch rival?

Indiana is doing this without shooting worth a damn from the outside. This offense is sexy.

.....then they started hitting from all over.

Who will be the first team to test their questionable defense? Carolina sure didn't.

the lines thus far have been god awful except for michigan/nc state. didn't understand why FSU was favored over Minnesota or Northwestern over MD. Wake was supposed to have the easiest time winning and got blown out

IU ended up looking very good, but I can't tell if it was just them on fire or UNC's shitty defense.

Also, can we steal Oladipo?

UVA blowing the doors off in Madison with a 15-11 lead. Justin Anderson looks pretty good for the stretch I've watched, and Joe Harris still balls hard as fuck.

Pantone287 said:
UVA blowing the doors off in Madison with a 15-11 lead. Justin Anderson looks pretty good for the stretch I've watched, and Joe Harris still balls hard as fuck.

in any other game that'd be a 14 point lead

A whopping 24-23 at half. Last possession, UVA walked the ball up the court with six seconds left and just went into their offense with no urgency. Time expired during a standard perimeter pass. Literally nothing speeds them up.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom