Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACC Tournament 2020

Who will win this tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson gonna win right? Miami is horrible, but Tigers have been on poor form lately.

Lines for today, in chronological order:

Clemson -4.5 over Miami
NC State -5 over Pitt
ND -9.5 over BC
UNC -3 over Syracuse

The UNC line is at least 3 points off what I would expect, given the back to back for UNC but the semi-home advantage for UNC. The worst case interpretation for Duke fans is that UNC is being taken seriously as a threat to win the whole thing now. The best case is that UNC's domination of Syracuse in Syracuse less than two weeks ago is affecting this line quite a bit.

Whatever the case may be, I would hate to be a Duke fan right now. Worrying about coronavirus, the economy and a Presidential election between two senile dudes, just like everyone else, but also being forced to pin all your thoughts and prayers on two unathletic white guys in Syracuse's backcourt to save you from an epic UNC resurrection. Must feel like the Paulus years again.

Last edited:
What is there to worry about? NCSU relies a lot on its PG breaking down the defense, and Duke will have the conference’s defensive player of the year guarding him. How could that be anything but a huge advantage for Duke?

Hopefully K learned from the first two times and is quick to go away from our usual bullshit when it doesn't work.

I hate the 2:30. I just wish it was 12:30 so I'd be guaranteed to miss it all or night session. 2:30 makes me want to rush out of work after my last patient and speed home and likely die in a car crash. Thanks K.

Put the Hippocratic Oath on suspension for tomorrow afternoon and head to the bar to watch the Devils and engage in some Mad Men-esque afternoon boozing

UNC gets to build momentum by winning two free games in front of a home crowd, and that momentum may never be stopped. Absurd advantage.

That's great news for Duke vs. State. State's players won't gain superhuman strength in front of empty, emotionless bleachers, and Duke's frightened children won't piss their pants due to all of the mean, loud yelling.

I'm really excited for the game now, mainly just to experience a TV broadcast of a Duke game that is dead silent other than squeaks and coaches/players talking. It will be so bizarre.

I agree axe. I’m fully expecting every sports league to shut it down tomorrow

That's great news for Duke vs. State. State's players won't gain superhuman strength in front of empty, emotionless bleachers, and Duke's frightened children won't piss their pants due to all of the mean, loud yelling.

I'm really excited for the game now, mainly just to experience a TV broadcast of a Duke game that is dead silent other than squeaks and coaches/players talking. It will be so bizarre.

I really hope we get some obvious audio of K cursing off Keatts and telling him to stay on NC State forums.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom