Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alumni-Coached College Teams

I've never been able to tell how seriously people were suggesting Collins as a candidate for Notre Dame, but it does seem like the school is taking their time here, no? It does kind of seem like they're waiting on an active college coach of some sort.

Georgia Tech sounds about ready to hire Damon Stoudamire, Syracuse clearly had a plan to announce Autry right away, but Notre Dame's been the one where it's been publicly known the job's coming open for over a month now.

Pitino is going to be a candidate for some bigger jobs. But I don't see ND going down that road. Would take a scuzzier program that cares less about their image.

It wasn't even the "right shot for the situation." It was a bad shot that happened to go in.

Also, no analytics person in the world would have wanted a three on the final possession when SDSU was down one. They would have wanted a better two.

Buie back for a 5th year for Northwestern is pretty huge for them. They may have been on track to be a tourney team this year without him, but with him should be a Top 25 mainstay. Still a chance Chase Audige could come back for a 5th year too.

Screenshot-2023-08-15-at-9-50-18-AM.png

This is going to end up like the opposite of those loaded 80s NY Giants coaching staffs

Since we don't have a thread for Alumni-Coached G-League Teams, I thought I'd put the Wojo update here:

He and the Salt Lake City Stars got their first win last night, in their second game, by destroying the G-League Ignite 158-99.

Wojo looks like he's trying to go run and gun, Rio Grande Valley Vipers style. The Stars are currently:

1st in scoring: 136.5
T-6th in 3PA: 40.5
3rd in 3pt%: 40.7%
2nd in assists: 30.0
1st in steals: 16.5

In other Duke G-League news, Hurt, White, Keels, Stewart, Bolden, and Moore are all playing, and all of them except Moore (109th) are in the top 75 scorers in a league where 347 guys have already seen minutes.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom