Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Amile Jefferson

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Wish he were fatter. Still a good one for Duke, though. When called upon, he gives everything until there are no more fouls to give.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Jackson Simmons is as energetic but no one else.

Carolina's new starting lineup:

Bullock
Hairston
McAdoo
Johnson
Simmons

Sorry. Thread derailed.

10 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks in 12 minutes this game, after his 5 points and 3 rebounds in 9 minutes in the last game, is monstrous, Zoubekian per-40 stuff. I think if he can cut the fouls out like Zoubek did, he can fill much of Kelly's missing value in much different ways. Hairston can do good things as an emergency starter but his ceiling even for this season is so much lower.

Those stats are with no one paying attention to him but he can at least force defenses to pay attention to him.

I knew someone who had to take this stuff for his team:

pGNC1-3828707dt.jpg

Ate like 5,000 calories a day, stayed at 150 lbs. Had so much trouble gaining. Fuck that guy.

If only Coach K would play him 36 minutes, we'd be looking at something like 25/12/8.

rome8180 said:
If only Coach K would play him 36 minutes, we'd be looking at something like 25/12/8.

They'd have to give him 15 fouls.

He'd burn too many calories if he played that much. K has the right approach, only he should be allowed to bring a bag of potato chips to the bench.

My favorite play today was when snatched some crazy rebound out of nowhere with his gadget arms and put it back before anyone had a chance to react. Such an Amile play.

DrKlahn said:
He'd burn too many calories if he played that much. K has the right approach, only he should be allowed to bring a bag of potato chips to the bench.

With dip. And instead of Gatorade, he should drink milk shakes.

Beefcake! Many good suggestions for weight gain in this thread. I would submit that all Canadian Duke fans should send Amile a large supply of bacon, poutine and a few kegs of Labatt 50. I can confidently tell you that this will surely allow Amile to put on weight.

torontoduke said:
Beefcake! Many good suggestions for weight gain in this thread. I would submit that all Canadian Duke fans should send Amile a large supply of bacon, poutine and a few kegs of Labatt 50. I can confidently tell you that this will surely allow Amile to put on weight.

lol @ the idea of an all poutine diet

You are now my favorite Duke player. I have a man crush on you that won't quit. Please show up for every game.

Just get him on the PBJ and Milk diet we had for Shav

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom