Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cassius Stanley

I have definitely seen it written the way you did your username. In fact, I believe DMBB social media was doing that originally. Then they must have realized Si6hts works a little better.

Is it true last summer he shot 46% from 3 on 144 attempts and 80% from the FT line or is this false?

Too lazy to really develop this right now, but I want this guy to be my version of Pant's Queef. There are probably better ways to describe what I'm going for here but it's 1am in April after a disaster tournament, what the hell are you guys expecting?

Too lazy to really develop this right now, but I want this guy to be my version of Pant's Queef. There are probably better ways to describe what I'm going for here but it's 1am in April after a disaster tournament, what the hell are you guys expecting?
The worst part about moving to the West Coast is that I'm now on an even later schedule compared to you guys. This will lead to even more strings of uninterrupted posts from me in the middle of the night.

This mother fucker is going to be 20 when he plays his first college game. That shit is wild. How the hell is he in the 30's when he's 2 and in some cases 3 years older than his "peers"?

Strongly tempted to put him in touch with Jordan Tucker or do some other last-minute Twitter hijinks to deter him from Duke. A lot of times we're down a player without much reason, but this one feels pretty clear cut.

I'm a little surprised by the hate here. He looks to be a damn good athlete and by all reports a good defender. If we were relying heavily on him next year I would see the worry but we're not. Looks to be a good multi-year guy for us.

I'm a little surprised by the hate here. He looks to be a damn good athlete and by all reports a good defender. If we were relying heavily on him next year I would see the worry but we're not. Looks to be a good multi-year guy for us.

Fair points but I think the concern lies with Stanley's (and family's?) perception of his game and his willingness to be patient to be a multi-year player and contribute down the road.

A lot of folks think he could be a nice defender/finisher, but again - would he accept a small role to start his career?

He sucks as a shooter, he cares about his "brand," he's old and still not good, and he's at a position where we have no need. Fuck this so hard.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom