Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Chase Jeter

Thanks for pointing that out. It was so long ago I just checked for replies to his tweets. Didn't think to check your stream for your quote tweets. At least now I know who won ;)

deepdarkblue said:
I've come to expect the Annual Off-Season Calling Out of Duke Staff by Disgruntled Parents. It's a douche move but it's the social media world we live in.

To be fair to the parents, there is daily year round calling out of the Duke staff by disgruntled fans. It's a douche move but its the social media world we live in.

Yeah, Kevin, but we are all smarter and better coaches and recruiters than K.

To be fair, recruits don't care what we think the way they might care about, say, the parents of a former player.

If recruits can't figure out on their own that as a program, we really don't like to play two bigs, and that we'll avoid this for nearly 40 minutes if we have a playable stretch 4, then they need more help than Chris Jeter could give them.

Well, the staff can't seem to figure that out either -- based on their recruiting tactics, anyway.

Indeed he is. Pointed remarks of how Duke treated one of the best big men in college basketball.

I'm sure I'll see some reimbursement through my PLLC for his back surgery. Fuck off, Jeterdad.

I guess Jeter's Dad sees him sitting out a year and by then Ristic will have graduated and Ayton will probably go pro. But I'm surprised he didn't go to Gonzaga, but Few probably sees what Duke sees.

Now, I joyfully support his transfer. We should merge this thread and DTs just so we can group all the turncoat transfers together. Good riddance.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom