Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

He's like a less awkward White Raven. K doesn't have success with players like that.

It obviously makes sense from a pure basketball perspective, but a white guy who looks like that and is named 'Chet' would drag us back down to Wojo-like hatred levels, especially since that video seems to show he's pretty mouthy. Sometimes you simply have to look at the bigger picture.

It obviously makes sense from a pure basketball perspective, but a white guy who looks like that and is named 'Chet' would drag us back down to Wojo-like hatred levels, especially since that video seems to show he's pretty mouthy. Sometimes you simply have to look at the bigger picture.

His AAU team has a beef with Duke because of Suggs, so it's not happening.

That said, I am in full agreement. Under no circumstance do I want that goofy, lanky, mouthy cracker with a name like that playing for us. You can't go from Zion Williamson to THAT. I don't care if he is the best rim protector this side of Rudy Gobert.

79 of the top 100 have now committed.

Baldwin and Keels are making me a nervous wreck.

VERY interesting. I'm assuming Michigan is very in on Charles Bediako then. I'm assuming we are out of the mix and Michigan/Alabama are duking that out.

While it's great that Houstan didn't go to UNC, I'm not sure we can achieve a >50% chance preseason of going 40-0 without some of these elite bench guys committing to Duke. Frankly, there's not much more for Duke basketball fans to look forward to other than the 40-0 season, and I assume K feels the same way about the twilight of his career. This is disappointing news from that point of view.

While it's great that Houstan didn't go to UNC, I'm not sure we can achieve a >50% chance preseason of going 40-0 without some of these elite bench guys committing to Duke. Frankly, there's not much more for Duke basketball fans to look forward to other than the 40-0 season, and I assume K feels the same way about the twilight of his career. This is disappointing news from that point of view.

Lol.

Keep the new transfer rules, extra year, and NIL in mind. Who the fuck knows how the rosters across the country shake out.

We already destroy anyone else in terms of social media following, and we are going to have enough on-court pieces to be the most attractive place in college basketball if we need another guard or big for depth purposes.

Here's how I imagine the pitch to, say, Luka Garza would be:

"Luka, come get your grad degree from an elite academic institution while playing with several lottery NBA picks, being coached by the greatest ever, and enjoying the largest social media following and being on national TV every game. This is center field for the Yankees- this is the centerfold of Playboy- this is the presidency of the US. "

Does he turn that down?

Houstan just committed to Michigan. Great get for the Wolverines.

Their highest-rated commitment in the 247 era.

I wish he went to Duke, but this seems to be a nice move for him. Good school, coach that will prep him for the pros, pretty nice situation to be in.

Houstan just committed to Michigan. Great get for the Wolverines.

Their highest-rated commitment in the 247 era.

I wish he went to Duke, but this seems to be a nice move for him. Good school, coach that will prep him for the pros, pretty nice situation to be in.

Yeah. I would say Michigan is a GREAT school! And there is a significant Canadian pipeline to that school, as well. Dating all the way back to football player Tim Biakabutuka!! 🇨🇦

Continues the developing trend of decent recruits choosing HBCUs. #153 overall on 247 composite. #309 team on Kenpom.

Apologies for the nightmares induced by this even worse Carrot Top.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom