College football (non-Duke)

Damn. Nobody wants the A&M job.

1700001448831.png

• PaulusWow
Reactions: CK86

These people are not going to stoop down to the Elko level. They’ll take Belichick himself with all his dementia before Elko.

Last edited:

These people are not going to stoop down to the Elko level. They’ll take Belichick himself with all his dementia before Elko.

If they can have a bit of patience Harbaugh will be available sooner than later. I saw a recent graphic that A&M has fired their last 15 Head Coaches.

Michigan's lawsuit vs the Big 10 was dropped. Agreed to original punishment of Harbaugh being suspended for the rest of the regular season. Honestly wasn't expecting that.

Reactions: dukebluedevils05
Michigan's lawsuit vs the Big 10 was dropped. Agreed to original punishment of Harbaugh being suspended for the rest of the regular season. Honestly wasn't expecting that.

Must have found more dirt.

Louisville locks up a spot in the ACC title game. The only teams to never qualify for it are now Syracuse and…. NC State. Poor Wolfpack.

Goodbye CFB hopes for the ACC. They won’t even let FSU in over 1-loss cheating Michigan if FSU goes undefeated now.

Of course Duke couldn’t make it to the ACC title game. I hate it for Travis, though. Seems like a good kid.

Of course Duke couldn’t make it to the ACC title game. I hate it for Travis, though. Seems like a good kid.

I never am rooting for kids to get hurt. FSU is done without Travis. He still has to be player of the year in the ACC.
We’re not done without Travis, and I think we’ll be favored in the final two. The backup is a 4th year junior 4 star QB. He’s capable, but not dynamic.

We never had a real shot at a national title this year, but this absolutely sucks for our chances to at least be competitive. I still want to fuck Florida and Louisville in the pooper, and I think there’s a chance we do that.

Nebraska falls to 4-23 in games decided by less than a TD/in OT since 2017. Puts even Duke’s 2-13 record in such games to shame.

Michigan-OSU has traditionally been a noon game and FOX likes to have their game of the week start early due to the SEC game at 3:30 and ABC primetime at 7:30.

MSU hired the Oregon State guy. Let’s be honest - Elko isn’t in the same class as him or about 10 others as head coaching options. I bet he’ll be at Duke until he wins 9+ in a season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil