Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cornell/Elon at Duke - Dec 19/20, 7:00pm ESPNU

Does the undefeated dream end vs Elon? Seems like everyone is bummed about losing minutes to Jabari next season.

Is Seth Curry the worst FT shooter we've ever had?

For real though, Mason's FT shooting since his 80% start has been, well...not that good.

Mason's FT% is dropping. I think Kelly's is increasing.

Seth's is probably lower now as well.

We should play a different bad team every night until we lose. Like bare knuckle fighters back in the day.

rome8180 said:
We look like shit right now.
The refs aren't calling very much, this game is really physical, I think it's thrown off our offense at least in the first half

85% defensive rebounding against Elon is encouraging. 0.80 points allowed per possession was good, and the rebounding was a major part. Keep shoring up weaknesses. Sounds like Marshall is expected to play in the next game.

If Amile can gain some strength he will be a really good rebounder for us. I felt in both these games he grabbed the initial ball off the rim or even in loose ball situations at a very high rate, only to have it ripped away as he came back down.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom