Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Wake Forest - Wed, Jan 30, 8:00pm ACCN/ESPN3

Kelly has (had) a rather ridiculous turnover percentage of 6.8% which is top 10 nationally among players with 400 or more minutes. Basically it's a bunch of guards, then Cory Jefferson, then Kelly.

So apparently this game is blacked out on ESPN3 in my area, but the ACC network is showing the Maryland/FSU game instead? WTF??

dukeberto said:
So apparently this game is blacked out on ESPN3 in my area, but the ACC network is showing the Maryland/FSU game instead? WTF??
How do you find that out ahead of time?

ESPN3 has a map when you click on "subject to blackout" link. Go to upcoming shows, and look for whatever you wanna look for.

When I went to set my DVR (TWC, Durham area) it gave me a listing on WRAL, channel 105 (not the usual WRAL). That's going to work, right?

Now that smoking is prohibited everywhere, my favorite place for watching a game in Durham is Devine's on Main St, across from Brightleaf Square. Their wings are my favorite and they have big TVs.

No smoking in public places at all, including city sidewalks in the city of Durham.

It's glorious, btw. You don't realize how much until you leave a place that allows smoking.

aiw said:
No smoking in public places at all, including city sidewalks in the city of Durham.

Same in Michigan...its amazing.

Our campus isn't even smoke free. And most of the best bars are smokers.

Smoke free zones are one thing I wish had been left out of the progressive movement.

You can smoke at Whiskey in downtown Durham. Not sure why. Grandfathered in somehow or some special permit.

Love the bar. Really expensive though.

rome8180 said:
You can smoke at Whiskey in downtown Durham. Not sure why. Grandfathered in somehow or some special permit.

Love the bar. Really expensive though.

Does it count as a "Private Club"? Private clubs are exempt.

JohaadDBC said:
Our campus isn't even smoke free. And most of the best bars are smokers.

I think NC in general and Durham in particular have found that the lack of smoking has not hurt business one bit. Until August 2012, you could walk outside and smoke. Now, for the most part, you can't.

‎"How many hours must a man wait now/before he can watch a Duke basketball game?" -- Bob Dylan

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom