Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Last edited:
“I just talked to Brad Stevens,” Krzyzewski told him. “I think they might trade their pick. I think you should go to Boston for a workout.”

K must have told Stevens when he was retiring and told him the job was his and Steven accepted. That's why Capel left.

I also like the implication that K told the FAA or the airports or whatever to go fuck themselves, he's risking his life to see Jayson Tatum today, not tomorrow.

This is an extremely well written profile on Jayson Tatum by some Boston area writers:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...ssion-great/zsHl5BDFBgaD4R3LsesmAM/story.html

Also confirms what we thought, that Tatum gave a silent verbal to Duke way back in April and that he was never considering St. Louis even when he committed publicly in July, despite @Slap the Floor's sources telling him otherwise

Slap’s St. Louis buddy had always been a great source in the past though.

Wonder how much more K would have cried had he known that Tatum was only going to lead him to the second round of the NCAAT.

Maybe they will surprise him with an honorary degree and he can finally live his dream.

Brand is the first player to make it in who spent two years or less at Duke. Jason Williams, a graduate in three years, is the only other non-four-year player to make it in. I expect Marvin Bagley III to be inducted into the Duke athletics hall of fame in a few years.

The complete men's basketball list:

Shane Battier
Grant Hill
Jason Williams
Bobby Hurley
Christian Laettner
Danny Ferry
Tommy Amaker
Mark Alarie
Johnny Dawkins
Mike Gminsky
Gene Banks