Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Wondering what Tony Parker is up to these days, Google told me

" Virgil Anthony Parker (born September 18, 1993)[1] is an American basketball player who last played for the Aguacateros de Michoacán of the Liga Nacional de Baloncesto Profesional (LNBP)."

So undrafted Tony Porker ended up playing for a Mexican basketball team with a name that has something to do with avocados and he seems to be currently between jobs.
I think the more important info is we could have been calling him Virgil this whole time.

Meanwhile, in Brooklyn:

I realize I reacted with a facepalm emoji, but this is actually probably for the best.

We can expect the negative stories about him to increase, because the media hates being snubbed, but the negative stories won't be based on anything stupid Kyrie says.

<caveat: exhibition games aren't real games>

Another good game by Giles last night. His numbers last season were pretty good for his 14 minutes of action, too. I don't understand why the Kings let him go.

</caveat: exhibition games aren't real games>

Randomly stumbled across this video and really enjoyed it. It got me a little depressed though. I don't think I appreciated just how great a passer Tre really was.

Last edited:
Speaking of His Undraftedness, I don't think I'd seen this posted yet, unless it got lost in the Javin basket discussion.

Pretty good news for Marques. This year, the two-way is not too much different from a minimum deal. He gets to play in up to 50 games for the Cavs, and gets paid $450k.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom