Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Jack making the most of the first game of his 10-day contract. Finished with 6 pts, one off his career high.

At first Memphis was a home for high level Duke role players (Grayson, Tyus, Luke). Now it's become a home for Duke's fringe NBA players (Matthew Hurt, Jack White).

Yes, I'm aware that Hurt hasn't played the Grizzlies since March 6th. And yes, I know that Luke Kennard is technically still alive somewhere.

Hurt and White, on 10-day contracts for the Grizzlies: 38 pts
AJ Griffin, on a rookie first-round-pick contract for the Hawks: 37 pts

Marques Bolden, on 10-day / 2-way contracts for the Hornets: 15 pts
Wendell Moore,on a 2nd-year first-round pick contract for the Wolves: 14 pts

Hurt and White, on 10-day contracts for the Grizzlies: 38 pts
AJ Griffin, on a rookie first-round-pick contract for the Hawks: 37 pts

Marques Bolden, on 10-day / 2-way contracts for the Hornets: 15 pts
Wendell Moore,on a 2nd-year first-round pick contract for the Wolves: 14 pts
To be fair to AJ, he actually had a very encouraging rookie season. Not sure what the fuck happened this year. Were there injuries? Quin seems to hate him though since his role was greatly reduced the second Quin got there last season. Maybe Quin's an atheist.

Yeah. The dudes on thinking basketball podcast had him as a top 10 up and comer IIRC. Baffling why he isn't even in the rotation. Had some really good showings last year pre-Quinn, including that unbelievable buzzer-beating semi-oop. Stevens should get him to Boston.

I’m watching Jack White play in an NBA game and Marques Bolden started for the Hornets tonight

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom