Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke @ FSU Gameday Thread

Evidently Cut was not amused by the sideline behavior of the FSU S&C coach. He's in some sort of twitter battle with Nole nation.

There's a thread on TDD about how Cut called out the S&C coaches at FSU and Alabama on twitter for acting like idiots on the sidelines and two FSU fans respond that it is beneath the coach at an institution the "caliper" of Duke to complain about it and that they don't understand why Cut complains about the S&C coaches' "tyraids" on the sidelines.

Did something happen or was it just Vic Viloria jumping around constantly that annoyed him?

I think that was it

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't really get what the fuss is about. Vic does his shtick every game and the crowd and players seem to love it. I guess he's saying he wouldn't want to see it on his sideline, but ultimately, it seems like a weird thing to get irate about.

Seems weird for a head coach to be calling an opposing S&C coach an idiot for all to see.

This was the weirdest thing ever. Like, he doesn't mention anything in the PC or postgame interviews, goes home, settles down, logs into twitter later that night... and proceeds to go on some random, medieval-themed tear about a staff member of the team that just destroyed us. With a billion exclamation points.

It doesn't really bother me as much as it completely baffles me.

I cringe when I see posts with internet version of words (b, ur, etc). Just type the "e" of be, Coach Cut. Also, exclamation marks aren't the only form of ending punctuation.

Kinda funny, because he seems to have a really subdued personality here:

Guy's bald and has acne scars on his face. Not doing 'roids. No way.

Edited for spelling

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom