Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-UNC 2012: A Retrospective

Re: Duke-UNC 2012: Never Forget

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Duke-UNC 2012: Never Forget

Here are some of my personal pictures from the weekend.

Sorry for the instagram treatment, gf got ahold of them before I could do anything.

Final Scoreboard
k5Zi9.jpg

The Truth.
ojw0c.jpg

Rushing the Field
hBn01.jpg

View from grad student section.

Sincerely emotional seeing that crowd.

Great stuff, berto.

I will add mine when I get home. Berto where were you sitting?

Not a picture or video, but I feel like this belongs here:

Vinnie Rey: "I always believed that it would happen. I was hoping it would happen while we were there, but I feel like I was part of this. I won also.”

Thad Lewis: “You can’t dwell on the past. I wish that we could have brought the Bell home, but to see the young guys do it, we helped bring those guys in. If we didn’t win a couple of those games my last two years, maybe we couldn’t have gotten those recruits. We built that foundation... It’s a surreal feeling. When you come here, they pitch to you that you’re helping change a program. To be around to actually see it occur, to see it happen a couple years after you finish playing ball, and the key factors are the freshmen from your senior year? It’s the best feeling in the world.”

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/10/21/2429096/decock-for-the-players-who-came.html#storylink=cpy

Pantone287 said:
Not a picture or video, but I feel like this belongs here:

Vinnie Rey: "I always believed that it would happen. I was hoping it would happen while we were there, but I feel like I was part of this. I won also.”

Thad Lewis: “You can’t dwell on the past. I wish that we could have brought the Bell home, but to see the young guys do it, we helped bring those guys in. If we didn’t win a couple of those games my last two years, maybe we couldn’t have gotten those recruits. We built that foundation... It’s a surreal feeling. When you come here, they pitch to you that you’re helping change a program. To be around to actually see it occur, to see it happen a couple years after you finish playing ball, and the key factors are the freshmen from your senior year? It’s the best feeling in the world.”

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/10/21/2429096/decock-for-the-players-who-came.html#storylink=cpy

Dang, that's some good stuff right there.

First Person Bell Takeover (long)

Cut rings it at the very end :shock:

Mmm Mmm that looks so good! Can't wait to hear it when we score on Saturday

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom