Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Women's Basketball

Duke alum Chelsea Gray won a second WNBA title with the Las Vegas Aces last night. She was out with an injury but played a huge role in getting the Aces to a 2-1 lead prior to the injury.

This is probably the only way Duke can stop UNC from winning it all this season. Somehow win the game at Cameron, and when all the Duke fans storm the court to celebrate this huge upset, some idiot needs to accidentally take out the knees of each UNC starter. It can’t just be 1-2 guys. UNC still wins it all if Bacot and Davis are out. Needs to be practically the entire team.

While I disagree that she would be a valuable player in the NBA, I do think she would be more valuable to Duke than someone like a freshman Trevor Keels. Her (their?) defense would absolutely be minus-minus-minus level, but the ability to simply provide some gravity and spacing as a designated catch and shoot player on offense would make up for that, relative to Keels and other atrociously negative offensive players.

It’s a low bar to meet, but it’s an example of how trash some men’s college starters are today, even at an elite program. I think Clark could take a bunch of starting spots across the country, just to be a shooter if nothing else.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom