Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Frank Jackson

Yea - regardless, not ideal. And Ill be holding my breath for a month now.

Grayson might have an all-time year. I argue that his sophomore season is already an all-time great year. But I'm talking 25 ppg. The entire offense is going to have to be him and Carter.

I hope he drops this idea before the deadline date of May 24th. His Father seems to think he'll probably be back. This would be disastrous if he stays in the draft. For him and Duke.

Inveigle said:
I hope he drops this idea before the deadline date of May 24th. His Father seems to think he'll probably be back. This would be disastrous if he stays in the draft. For him and Duke.

WHere are you seeing this info from Frank dad?? :shock:

Although Frank was not listed in any of the mocks, if he impresses at the pre-draft workouts he could bump himself into a 1st round slot. Again, I hope he is just going through the process to see where he stands/obtain feedback and ultimately returns to Duke to further polish his game.

If this is the case, please tell Duval to fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although on one level that makes sense, I really do not think that is the driver in this circumstance.

However, if Goodman says it is so.....

Is it really too much to ask to play with two other good guards instead of just one? GMAFB if that report about playing with Duval is true.

Afraid to play with a freshman guard in college, would rather go sit on a bench in the NBA or D-league.

bdotling said:
Or just be like Luke and come back and crush it

If I recall, both Luke and Grayson made some slight improvements between their freshman and sophomore years.

Yep - that was the Tyus route. Although TJ has not set the world on fire with his statistics, he is improving (earning more rope from Thibs) and has been sought by other teams in possible trades.

Frank could play his way into a guaranteed contract by putting on a show in the pre-draft camps, but IMO he is there primarily to get feedback on his game and will ultimately return to the Devils for a strong soph year. If I am wrong, create a call-out thread and call me torontogremlin :?:

thewiseben said:
deepdarkblue said:
Afraid to play with a freshman guard in college, would rather go sit on a bench in the NBA or D-league.

To be fair, getting paid to ride the pine while you work on your skills is better than doing it for free in college if he honestly believes Duval is that good.

We will entice you back with meaningless trophies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom