Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Future Opponents

Crazy how far out they make these things.

Yep, we must have scheduled Alabama when Shula was coaching them because nobody is dumb enough to schedule them now!
Uh, you do know that we play them in 2019 as part of the Chick-Fil-A kickoff game, correct?

Our home and home with Bama many years ago was in fact scheduled when Shula was coaching them, however, next year's matchup was scheduled just within the past two years, if memory serves correctly. Looking forward to heisman-favorite Daniel Jones taking on the tide.

Crazy how far out they make these things

Yep, we must have scheduled Alabama when Shula was coaching them because nobody is dumb enough to schedule them now!
Uh, you do know that we play them in 2019 as part of the Chick-Fil-A kickoff game, correct?

Our home and home with Bama many years ago was in fact scheduled when Shula was coaching them, however, next year's matchup was scheduled just within the past two years, if memory serves correctly. Looking forward to heisman-favorite Daniel Jones taking on the tide

I already have purchased my tickets for the game! The Chick-Fil-A Kickoff is a National audience and is like a bowI game to start the season, which makes it kind of worth getting our asses kicked. This should be Duke's and Daniel's best year based on recruiting. I'd never thought Duke could beat Notre Dame in South Bend either, but I was glad I went to witness it!

Excellent! I’m hoping to get tickets sometime next year through connections. MBS is an excellent place to watch a game. Last time we played in a chick-fil-a branded game, it took Johnny football heroics to beat us. Hopefully we can replicate and improve on that performance

Excellent! I’m hoping to get tickets sometime next year through connections. MBS is an excellent place to watch a game. Last time we played in a chick-fil-a branded game, it took Johnny football heroics to beat us. Hopefully we can replicate and improve on that performance

I was there too! Duke should have won that game.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom