Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golf

I'm a Tiger fan, but it's hard to not root for Bubba for his energy on the course and stuff like this off it:

Last edited by a moderator:
br1payne20130411e9240.jpg

bstandard20130410e9123.jpg

br1palmer20130411e0002.jpg

bplayer20130411e1190.jpg

bnicklaus20130411e1245.jpg

Game on.

Justin Rose with the good early start birdieing the first two at -2.

Going to be a soggy one tomorrow. Expecting a downpour all through the night.

I'm really interested in this Guan kid, see how he takes the pressure of people following him around for every shot

Rose and Westwood looking good.

It's hard to post and watch the feeds at the same time. It needs to be 2 o'clock now goddammit.

I'll be thrilled if Guan makes the cut.

Tiger birdies 8 to get to -2.

gty16630733643rx513c680.jpg

TiVo, baby.

Ugh. Feinstein on Golf Channel's coverage right now.

**Mute engaged**

Guan back at even.

Tiger with a solid front 9.

LOL, first thing picked up by fairway mics after Tiger's first live shot: "How the f*** did it do that?"

Tweets are reporting the winds are picking up as the storm rolls closer in. Whomever's still out there is going to have to get creative keeping their shots on a low trajectory. Could work in Tiger's favor.

Marc Leishman birdies 13-14-15-16 to move to -6 for the lead.

dkst0426 said:
Tweets are reporting the winds are picking up as the storm rolls closer in. Whomever's still out there is going to have to get creative keeping their shots on a low trajectory. Could work in Tiger's favor.

It's windy and dark as fuck here right now.

Luckily, I just got back from a quick trip to the store for the 3 staples of home-thunderstorm-Masters-watching:

liquor
salami
cheese

NOD said:
dkst0426 said:

It's windy and dark as **** here right now.

Luckily, I just got back from a quick trip to the store for the 3 staples of home-thunderstorm-Masters-watching:

liquor
salami
cheese
:D

You live in Augusta?

No wonder Craig Stadler looked pissed after that chip on 11 - shot the proverbial snowman on 10 to go from +2 to +6

dkst0426 said:
NOD said:
dkst0426 said:

It's windy and dark as **** here right now.

liquor
salami
cheese
:D

You live in Augusta?

Not anymore.

I'm in NOLA, but they're getting some storms right now that we've had since yesterday.

NOD said:
Not anymore.

I'm in NOLA, but they're getting some storms right now that we've had since yesterday.
Gotcha.

Saw a weather alert tweet that a pretty serious tornado hit somewhere in Mississippi.

Ian Donaldson aced the 6th. First hole-in-one since 2004.

Guan out with a front-9 38. Not bad at all by the kid.

dkst0426 said:
What a shot by Guan on 10th. Knocked it just about stiff.

His LPGA-esque fairway woods approach has been damn successful thus far.

I'll take precision over distance anytime on the course. If/when the weather does turn bad, his control is going to come in handy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom