Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great Clips from Over the Top Comedies

FoolishTarHeel

Star Player
Factor, in many ways this thread was inspired by your frequent reminders of the great scene from Old School, "I'm here for the gangbang."

Wanted to get a collection going of some of the funnier clips from scenes in such movies...or other movies, as long as the clips are glorious!

I start with one of my favorite short scenes from Superbad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Farmer on the right:

For the docs:

HOLY SHIT!! It's HECTOR SALAMANCA!

Can someone embed this one for me?

One of the funnier scenes I have ever seen is from a largely forgettable "comedy" called Wanderlust. I was in tears by the end of this one and had to rewind to watch it again. I think it's so dang funny to me because it reminds me of stupid shit I would say to my wife.

Wanderlust wasn't great but Paul Rudd is. And so is the director, David Wain, who is of course responsible for Wet Hot American Summer and a bunch of other great absurdist comedies.

Have you watched the outtakes to that scene, Factor? Paul Rudd is making everyone around him laugh so hard. So fucking funny.

bdotling said:
Back in 2012, we were posting in this comedy thread
I got so close to bumping this thread last night for the same snarkiness. But the premise of this thread was slightly different than general "Comedy".

rome8180 said:
Wanderlust wasn't great but Paul Rudd is. And so is the director, David Wain, who is of course responsible for Wet Hot American Summer and a bunch of other great absurdist comedies.

Have you watched the outtakes to that scene, Factor? Paul Rudd is making everyone around him laugh so hard. So fucking funny.
Yes, I've seen those outtakes, and they were hilarious. I still quote that scene to my wife all the time.

WHAS was great. Stella was great. Children's Hospital was great. Blasphemy notwithstanding, The Ten was hilarious. I have They Came Together waiting at the house whenever we can get to it.

DukeNukem05 said:
bdotling said:
Back in 2012, we were posting in this comedy thread
I got so close to bumping this thread last night for the same snarkiness. But the premise of this thread was slightly different than general "Comedy".
you and your fine print "lawyering"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom