Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

No way. I'm on a mobile device much of the time. I don't want that page taking forever to load.

Plus, I'm not sure if we really deserve to be represented by that. We're more of a white guy's flaccid, mediocre penis of a forum.

Happy 4th, you miserable pricks. We'll let you have one more day of freedom before we send our tanks across the border.

For some reason, I was feeling very patriotic today

10584649_988702284507502_1103929648_n.jpg

Spent my 4th in a hotel by the airport near St. Louis watching the vague impression of fireworks ten miles away.

Wait, ddb, how old are you? Has my image of you as basically the dude in your avatar just been way off this entire time?

Pantone287 said:
Wait, ddb, how old are you? Has my image of you as basically the dude in your avatar just been way off this entire time?

I took the flag picture, I'm not in it. Unless I'm really a patriotic, beer guzzling, hot blond chick :o

I've had three glasses so far: Christmas, National Championship, and my promotion

I really can't stand Scotch, even though I feel like I'm supposed to like it.

I made my first every Thanksgiving dinner. It was pretty modest, since there were only two of us. To be honest, I got some premade and ham and turkey. But I did make some delicious redskin (no pun intended) mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and a pumpkin pie. Pie's still in the oven, so the verdict is out on that.

rome8180 said:
I made my first every Thanksgiving dinner. It was pretty modest, since there were only two of us. To be honest, I got some premade and ham and turkey. But I did make some delicious redskin (no pun intended) mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and a pumpkin pie. Pie's still in the oven, so the verdict is out on that.
Sounds like a good spread!

I've been outside since 1:00 stringing up lights. Walking in to find the house smelling like turkey is incredible.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom