Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honorary Physicsfactor Bowl Discussion Thread

Re: Duke Bowl Game Discussion

Georgia would be an awesome opponent. House divided for me

You were right Thain! Disappointed that we don't get UGA but hoping Kenny can beat the shit out of Johnny Football

Unofficial ACC Bowl lineup?

National Championship - Florida Stata vs. Auburn
Orange Bowl - Clemson vs. Ohio State
Chick-Fil-A - Duke vs. Texas A&M
Russell Athletic Bowl - Louisville vs. Miami
Belk Bowl - Cincinnati vs. North Carolina
Sun Bowl - UCLA vs. Virginia Tech
Music City Bowl - Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech
Pinstripe Bowl - Notre Dame vs. Rutgers
Texas Bowl - Syracuse vs. Minnesota
Little Ceasers Bowl - Pittsburgh vs. Ball State
AdvoCare V100 Bowl - Boston College vs. Arizona

Should be a fun match up at least.

I'm in with about 20 other people in my group

There are zero hotel rooms available.

There are zero hotel rooms available.

Well I was probably stupid for hoping somewhere closer to the stadium. I found A Homewood suites with rooms in midtown but I haven't booked a room yet. With it being new years driving atl that night is going to suck big time.

Thain said:
Well I was probably stupid for hoping somewhere closer to the stadium. I found A Homewood suites with rooms in midtown but I haven't booked a room yet. With it being new years driving atl that night is going to suck big time.

Stayed there a few months ago. It was really nice, actually.

I would recommend you look for hotels either in Midtown or Buckhead area. I would recommend trying to find a hotel near a MARTA stop, as you aren't going to want to drive down to the stadium. I would likely take MARTA, but I've got a big group with me so we are thinking about doing a party bus, solely for tailgating purposes.

Let me know if you guys want me to write up a little "Guide to Atlanta" type thing, or if you need any other help with figuring out plans.

Ok. The I think the Homewood suites is near Marta. Maybe we will stay there. Does Marta run all night berto? Also am I or my wife going to get stabbed on it late night? Just kidding...sorta.

Yeah, MARTA will probably run until an hour or so after the game is over. With the amount of people that are going to be taking the train you will be fine. And it's a pretty easy system since there aren't too many lines that run. Just make sure to avoid the east/west line.

I would love to go. Also, looking at that bowl lineup, the ACC is going to go 2-9 or worse.

Ok. The I think the Homewood suites is near Marta. Maybe we will stay there. Does Marta run all night berto? Also am I or my wife going to get stabbed on it late night? Just kidding...sorta.

dukeberto said:
Yeah, MARTA will probably run until an hour or so after the game is over. With the amount of people that are going to be taking the train you will be fine. And it's a pretty easy system since there aren't too many lines that run. Just make sure to avoid the east/west line.

well more than an hour considering how late the Panic concert will go.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom