Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Take a three minute sample of anyone and you might find a reason to yank them.

Also, he was actually looking more willing to shoot until recently when his minutes started getting cut for no reason. But maybe he'll be back into K's good graces in the next game and someone else will be kicked to the curb.

I loved when Jack White threw that absurd laser beam pass (can't remember to whom) last night and was subsequently benched the rest of the game.

That man can drink alcohol. Incredible.

He's actually the only guy on this team that after Duke gets beaten first round in the Tourney, can escape to Australia and never be heard from ever again

5Nvhqd5.png

And it's official, this man has played his last game

We'll always have that winter of 2018 where he looked like he might be a decent role player

I remember when we recruited him and people were like what?!? He had his ups and downs throughout his career but I'd like to thank him for being a leader and his contributions to The Duke Brotherhood.

He might be the most disappointing player that I liked the most, if that makes any sense. He did a lot of things so well, and was usually pretty fun to watch play. But it seemed like he should have been a lot consistently better than he was. Kind of crazy that he basically had fallen out of the rotation by the end of his career.

I wonder what conversations between he and Javin are like when it comes to their careers. I imagine there's a lot of disappointment and frustration with how things turned out. Didn't feel like their potential was near maximized, which I imagine is on both them and the coaching.

No, nothing about Marques will ever disappoint me, so just shut the fuck up already.

I always liked Jack and think he contributed more than anyone thought. It was the tease of greatness that is frustrating. Reminds me of David MaClure who seemed on track to becoming a great player, then was injured, and never seemed the same after that.

Great outcome for him. Not only does he get to return to his home country, but he gets to live in a place with hardly any coronavirus and with a slightly less insane government. And he'll probably play a bigger role on his team than he would as a fringe NBA player. Even if the deal isn't as large as a minimum NBA contract, it's still a win.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom