Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jordan Goldwire

Why are Goldwire's arms as big as Zions? Strangest proportions ever.

4r9d8x.jpg

What a heads-up player on both ends of the floor. Out-working Cam Johnson for a loose ball was nice

Last two games

4-4
9pts
3 rebs
3asts
4stls
0TOs
Great defense

Shocked that I’m saying this but he needs to play 20min a game now.

It was his last timeout and he didn't want to use it, what's the rule on injury timeout in that situation? I mean what if Goldwire just collapsed to the floor writhing in pain with Duke having the ball, would the ref just let them play on?

It was his last timeout and he didn't want to use it, what's the rule on injury timeout in that situation? I mean what if Goldwire just collapsed to the floor writhing in pain with Duke having the ball, would the ref just let them play on?
I was yelling at him to fall down in pain when Duke got the ball back, and it was obvious K wouldn’t call timeout. Make the refs stop action to get you out.

Kid has been impressive lately. Just gotta hope he continues it because I sure as shit ain't trusting Cam or Javin or AOC to consistently provide for this team in the tourney.

This feels not real, somehow. Remember how bad he's always been at anything related to basketball? How is this happening?

I also feel like this is proof that any decent athlete can become a legitimate college basketball player. I mean, he was so bad. So bad.

In any case, the brief windows of joy I felt tonight when he did cool stuff and actually seemed to have energy and a will to play the game, unlike our non-Zion freshmen, were pretty great. Forgot what it's like to see players develop over the years.

Switching him onto Cameron Johnson was another smart move. Reminded me of Matt Jones on Sam Dekker in 2015. Get right up in the bigger guy’s space so he can’t get a clean look, and he’s not a threat to drive past the quicker defender or very comfortable posting up. Notice on UNC’s next-to-last possession with Goldwire out, DeLaurier got switched onto Johnson, and Johnson was able to shake Javin into a clean look at a stepback.

he's easily the 4th most coordinated player on the team. goes a long way with this bunch

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom