Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kevin Knox

In case any one missed it, and cares, he's supposed to announce sometime between 7 and 8 tonight on twitter.

I don't recall having threads for individual UNC players before, is this something new?

We are so close to being blessed with a match up nightmare the likes of which we haven't seen since Jayson Tatum!

Seriously- this kid will give us a dimension few teams have. He is not Tatum, but he's good.

These kids are such attention whores. Youth sports has helped breed such a shitty "look at me" attitude. Just make your decision.

deepdarkblue said:
What dimension is that?

super athletic 3/stretch 4.

Not many teams have a guy that's 6'9 who can shoot it that's an athlete to the extent Knox is. And he's only getting better.

He'll actually be very good there, in a system that emphasizes rebounding and pace.

I just couldn't have found a way to root for him. I was dreading it.

OMfG it we can finagle Bamba out of this... i'll gasm.

Tons of people with egg on their face with this one, myself included. Insiders wrt recruiting are worthless.

AxeS24 said:
Tons of people with egg on their face with this one, myself included. Insiders wrt recruiting are worthless.

Some recruits seem to go out of their way to throw people off.

I just re-read Knox's scouting report. I'm pretty damned happy the way this turned out.

Damn, Kentucky just got a super athletic 3/stretch 4 who will present impossible matchup problems.

Can't believe they're getting these kids when their academics and professional network are so poor, and the GOAT coach is at Duke. Awful parenting.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom