Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Khaman Maluach

My ideal for major games (currently not likely but somewhat realistic if everyone was a rational actor):

Proctor/Foster
Roach*/Foster
Foster/Evans/Power
Flagg/Power and Stewart spot mins
Maluach/Stewart

* If no Roach, legit portal veteran who can come close to his production

Flagg’s immense value comes from him being able to rove a bit on D as the 4. I don’t think him making threes changes that.

I think we’re going to be fine on defense. We need to devote the rest of the roster construction to offense.

Are there any defensive highlights? Brown can dunk. Kham can dunk. I want to see unicorn level replays of guards and forwards shitting themselves trying to get a shot off over the outstretched arms of this giant that makes him like no other player in the college ranks next year

Last edited:
Are there any defensive highlights? Brown can dunk. Khan can dunk. I want to see unicorn level replays of guards and forwards shitting themselves trying to get a shot off over the outstretched arms of this giant that makes him like no other player in the college ranks next year

This makes me wonder, how many blocks Wemby would average if he had played college basketball? Hasheem Thabeet averaged over 4 blocks a game for his college career and he sucked at the next level. Thinking 6 or 7 per game wouldn't be completely out of the realm of possibility for a freak like Wemby (averaged 3.6 blocks per game in just under 30 mpg as a rookie).

Are there any defensive highlights? Brown can dunk. Khan can dunk. I want to see unicorn level replays of guards and forwards shitting themselves trying to get a shot off over the outstretched arms of this giant that makes him like no other player in the college ranks next year
Right. I don’t care about his post scoring honestly. After losing Stewart, I want to see plays that indicate a beastly rebounding and block rate.

Fuck those midrange fadeaways and let’s see him switching on a guard and devouring his shot Wemby-style.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom