Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kyle “Flip” Filipowski

GIFp3I1XUAEB55k

I don’t believe these are real people. Great Osobor?

For the frontcourt rotation next season, which one would you pick?

With Filipowski:

SF Filipowski (32) / Evans (8)
PF Flagg (28) / Mitchell (12)
C Maluach (24) / Mitchell (8) / Stewart (8)

Without Filipowski:

SF Evans (24) / Flagg (16)
PF Flagg (16) / Mitchell (24)
C Maluach (24) / Stewart (16)

Roach's turnovers sucked, but when we cut it to 1, with help from Flip, he just started doing so many stupid things on offense and it was immediately a 10 point lead again. I don't know why has has to try these fadeaway layups all the time. You are 7 fucking feet tall.

He was terrible in the first half, that and fouls are why Young ended up playing 20 minutes. As much as I enjoy busting on Young, he's smart and will play as hard as his limited physical abilities allow, while Flip seems much more interested in showing off his dazzling ballhandling skills in traffic, then whining and dragging his feet when he doesn't get a foul call.

If Young had Flip's physical gifts, he would be a valuable member of some NBA team right now.

For the frontcourt rotation next season, which one would you pick?

With Filipowski:

SF Filipowski (32) / Evans (8)
PF Flagg (28) / Mitchell (12)
C Maluach (24) / Mitchell (8) / Stewart (8)

Without Filipowski:

SF Evans (24) / Flagg (16)
PF Flagg (16) / Mitchell (24)
C Maluach (24) / Stewart (16)

I think some of the reasoning for this is the fanbase is exhausted of the negative coverage certain Duke players have gotten in the past. Grayson Allen was a great story and won us a National Championship, so we stuck with him even when he was acting like an ass. Filipowski is just kind of the poster for the white guy that every non-Duke fan just loves to rip apart- he's a bit goofy in the way he walks, he whines a lot to the officials and on the bench, bad body language, pouty, and now he just obviously tripped Ingram.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom