Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Link to new posts at the end of a thread

bdotling

All American
At the end of the thread can we put in a link back to New Posts?

I will see what I can do. It might be a day or two before I get to this specific detail.

If it’s the “Jump to New” does that mean if something new has been written in the thread you are in? If so yes but not what I had meant.

I wasn’t clear enough, my suggestion meant the New Posts functionality where you can see each thread that has a New Post in it and then you can choose which thread you want to go to.

Ahhh...ok. I misunderstood. I think I can do what you're asking for.

If it’s the “Jump to New” does that mean if something new has been written in the thread you are in? If so yes but not what I had meant.

I wasn’t clear enough, my suggestion meant the New Posts functionality where you can see each thread that has a New Post in it and then you can choose which thread you want to go to.
How about now?

@bdotling this New Posts button is a total revelation for me. I normally always navigate back to the forum list to see if there are new posts. This is so much more convenient.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom