Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Login issues

Pantone287

Legend
I've been unable to log in for a while now on my "laptop" (Pixelbook Go, Chrome, ChromeOS). The login popup just resolves away when I submit my creds with no change to my signed out status.

I tried clearing my cache, but no luck. Any thoughts @ZackM?

Does it work if you click the login button that's located in the footer? That button takes you to a login page instead of a popup.

I've seen a similar issue intermittently, but not for a few months, in Firefox browser on a Macbook. Have assumed it was my myriad privacy plugins that were breaking something. It just kinda logged me in after a while (or maybe I was never really logged out to begin with). Was actually a regular occurrence last summer.

Does it work if you click the login button that's located in the footer? That button takes you to a login page instead of a popup.

Just tried - submitting that form still resolves to the home page while still being logged out.

Just tried - submitting that form still resolves to the home page while still being logged out.
Alright, I'm pretty sure I'm due for a software update, so I'll take care of that this weekend and see if it fixes the issue. If not, I'll do some more digging and figure out what's going on.

In the meantime, can you clear all cached data for this site on that device?

Thanks pal. No big rush, as I'm usually on mobile anyway. I did clear my cache several days ago, but should I clear it again at some specific time?

Ok, software has been updated. Let me know if anything changed for you.

Am I the only one that has to re-login every time I come to the forum? It's probably user error but is there something I need to enable so that I stay logged in?

Am I the only one that has to re-login every time I come to the forum? It's probably user error but is there something I need to enable so that I stay logged in?
I've had the same issue for months now. Also, after I re-log in, it still doesn't immediately show me as logged in. I have to hit the site icon at the top in order to refresh the whole site. Then it shows me as logged in. I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I have the "stay logged in" box checked.

Couldn't log in at all just now on chrome. Kept kicking me out after I'd login. Worked on firefox, no problem.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom