Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mo Bamba

best4heisman said:
Yea, he'll use a capable big. But unless he's forced to due to personnel restrictions, there's no evidence to suggest he'll play two interior-oriented bigs together. It's hard to tell if you're being serious, honestly. We have 10 years of evidence to suggest he'll play a floor-spacer at the 4 whenever possible.

K has never recruited as well as he is currently. It's hard to get two quality bigs at once. I believe we had them this year (injuries ruined it) and will have them next year.

By the way, going back a bit, but he did start Josh McRoberts with Shelden Williams.

K is the master adapter. Look at his recruiting. We have arguably beaten Kentucky at their own game.

AxeS24 said:
best4heisman said:
Yea, he'll use a capable big. But unless he's forced to due to personnel restrictions, there's no evidence to suggest he'll play two interior-oriented bigs together. It's hard to tell if you're being serious, honestly. We have 10 years of evidence to suggest he'll play a floor-spacer at the 4 whenever possible.

K has never recruited as well as he is currently. It's hard to get two quality bigs at once. I believe we had them this year (injuries ruined it) and will have them next year.

By the way, going back a bit, but he did start Josh McRoberts with Shelden Williams.

K is the master adapter. Look at his recruiting. We have arguably beaten Kentucky at their own game.

Or more recently he played Kelly and Plumlee together - though Kelly was a true stretch 4 rather than a 2nd back to the basket big.

He played two Plumlees together plenty. He started Amile and Okafor together for most of that season when he should have been playing small the whole time. I think it's obvious he prefers a stretch 4, but he's not completely against two bigs when he thinks it's the better option.

DurhamSon said:

If we lose out on him because of Bolden i'm going to kill Pantone before killing myself.

Difference maker as a shot blocker = definitely isn't coming to Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Not happening. I will not let myself believe that there may be a 0.05% chance that he will come to Duke.

Following a bunch of Duke guys on social media and posting about watching old Duke games.

I never lost the faith and will take great pleasure in telling all of you I told you so once Bamba commits to the GOAT and the greatest combination of academics and basketball on the planet.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
I never lost the faith and will take great pleasure in telling all of you I told you so once Bamba commits to the GOAT and the greatest combination of academics and basketball on the planet.

Dementia Warning Signs - Take the UCLA Memory Quiz Now.‎

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom